The vibration sensors are divided into three categories of accelerometers, speed sensors and displacement sensors, which are based on the conditions that are available on rotating machines and their operating frequency for different projects.
The companies involved in the construction of a variety of vibrating sensors are:
CTC, Bently Nevada, Metrix, Monitran
As the manufacturer of vibration monitoring equipment, Arman Optimum Processing Company provides the following services for supplying and testing vibrating sensors in order to satisfy its customers.
– Advice on vibration sensors such as acceleration, speed and displacement for various rotary machine projects
– Provide calibration test services for sensors in the industry or sensors purchased
– Providing vibrating sensors with the CTC brand
– Providing vibrating sensors with the brand Bently Nevada
– Supply vibrating sensors from other well-known brands